Tuesday, 1 April 2014

Introducing Marvel Month 2014



Given the success I had with this idea last year, I decided that April will once again be Marvel Month. Throughout the month of April, I'm dedicating a series of regular features and opinion pieces to all things Marvel.

I'll be writing a feature on the upcoming films Marvel have in place after The Avengers: Age of Ultron, otherwise known as Phase 3 of the MCU. I'm also going to be writing a new edition of Rank the Films, this time centring on the past four Spider-man films.

I'll also be writing a piece with my thoughts on Agents of SHIELD, and of course, full-length reviews for both The Amazing Spider-man 2: Rise of Electro and Captain America: The Winter Solider.

Be sure to subscribe to feeling fuzzier and ensure you don't miss out on anything throughout 2014's Marvel Month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...