Monday, 11 August 2014

Attack of the Sequels! Blogathon Entries



A few weeks back I had a crack at running my first blogathon - safe to say, I'm absolutely chuffed with the results. A fair few fellow bloggers have been posting their own very thoughts on my chosen topic - sequels we want to see - and it's been a thoroughly entertaining experience reading through their entries. 

Thanks to everyone who got involved! I've added links to all the entries below and I urge you to check them out and see what everyone wrote - it's awesome stuff.


FYI: If you're still keen to submit an entry, just let me know in the comments of my original post or on Twitter and I'll add your entry into this post. Thanks!


Wandering Through the Shelves


Wanderer wrote about how they'd love to see sequels to a Luc Besson classic, and one of Russell Crowe's finest roles.



Dell on Movies


Wendell over at Dell on Movies recounted his desire to see a follow-up to a late 90's subversive superhero cult flick, amongst others.



A Fistful of Films 


Andrew from A Fistful of Films stated his case for a sequel to a Pixar classic - and he makes a great case!

Flick Chicks


Jenna @ Flick Chicks expressed her love for sequels for a modern zombie classic and a brilliant found footage flick full of breakouts performances.




Poisonous Tongue


Modesto from Poisonous Tongue threw his support behind sequels for a David Fincher adaptation and America's most iconic family.




And lastly...me


Nothing like blowing ones own trumpet - I posted my picks for sequels I want to see a few weeks back - and you can see them here.



10 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting! I had great fun taking part and it's been fun seeing everyone else's posts popping up too :)
    - Allie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And thank you for taking part :) Time to get plotting on the next one...that, and writing some guilty pleasures for your own blogathon :)

      Delete
  2. I hate I never got around to writing a post for this one. My list was going to include Date Night, The Dark Knight Rises, District 9, and Get Smart. Unfortunately, I'm a blogathon failure! ha

    I had fun reading everyone's films, though. Thanks for keeping me entertained!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. District 9 would be sweet! Although TDKR...I'm guessing you mean JGL as Nightwing or similar? :) Glad you fun reading Tanner, and thanks for commenting! :)

      Delete
    2. Yes, JGL could play pretty much anyone, and I would be satisfied. He and Batman are my heroes! ha... Him as Batman would create some sort of "super"-hero... See what I did there?!?

      Delete
    3. What you did there...I see it :) You should start a campaign to recast Affleck in BvS ;) #JGL4Batman

      Delete
  3. Nice showing for your first ever blogathon! When I did my first, I only had one participant :-P

    Thanks for hosting this. It was a great idea, and a lot of fun to participate in!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good stuff from all involved! Thanks for pitching in. Might hold off and plumb through the 25+ drafts of posts I have before starting up another, but you never know :)

      Delete
  4. Thanks for hosting. I really enjoyed participating and read he entries of others. Looking forward to your next one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Might be a while, but I enjoyed putting this one together nonetheless. Thanks for getting involved Wendell :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...