Friday, 5 September 2014

Six Degrees of Seperation Blogathon



This one has certainly been darting all over the place in recent weeks - Nostra at My Filmviews first kicked the 'Six Degrees of Separation' blogathon off a little while back, and Whirlwind Supernova passed me the baton earlier in the week

The challenge - to connect Dylan O'Brien, an actor I've legit never heard of, with Dane DeHann, an actor I've most certainly heard of and really like. The idea behind this blogathon is that any two people can be linked by association in six steps or less - hence the title.


So, without further ado, here's how Dylan O'Brien and Dane DeHaan are connected...
  1. Dylan O'Brien was in The Internship with Owen Wilson.
  2. Owen Wilson starred in Wedding Crashers alongside a young Bradley Cooper.
  3. Bradley Cooper tragically killed Dane DeHaan's father in Derek Cianfrance's brilliant The Place Beyond the Pines.
And there we have it - linking Dylan O'Brien to Dane DeHaan in six steps or less. There are plenty of other ways of connecting the dots, but this was the shortest I could find.

For the next round, the challenge is to connect Dane DeHaan with Kaya Scodelario. I pass the baton over to Tanner at The Average Critic. Don't worry Tanner, I have worked it out - it is possible! Good luck! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...